Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Saturday Night

-
Unknown

I have to admit that I was prepared not to like Pale Young Gentlemen, when first I read about them. I’d become a bit burned out on “indie” bands experimenting with different instrumentation and ending up with pretentious sounds and lyrical blather. I took a chance on them, however, and was very pleasantly surprised. Pale Young Gentlemen take themselves seriously, but don’t take their surreal lyrics to ridiculous lengths. They’ve also go enough talent to carry off oddities like The Crook of My Good Arm. But Clap Your Hands and Saturday Night stole the show for me. Give it a listen, then check out more from the Pale Young Gentlemen.
Saturday Night - Pale Young Gentlemen
Buy Saturday Night

My Latest Music Page Updates