Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Night Vision Binoculars

-
Unknown

Today’s song leapt to my attention almost as soon as I booted up this morning. I quite enjoy songs where the lyrics are in direct opposition to the feel of the music. Passenger has captured this juxtaposition with creepy, psychotic lyrics over bouncy, jangly pop music. Night Vision Binoculars sounds rather like a Vampire Weekend tune, but they lyrics belie the happy beat. I love it when they do that.

You can listen to Night Vision Binoculars on Passenger’s MySpace page as linked above or you can wander by the Culture Bully and listen to a pile of free stuff there, including this one, and get the scoop on the Twin Cities music scene for this weekend.

Buy Night Vision Binoculars

My Latest Music Page Updates