Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

No-One Will Believe Me When I'm Dead - The Phoenix Foundation

-
Unknown

Yet again, I'm bringing you an odd introduction to a band via a song that really doesn't well-represent their sound. No-One Will Believe Me When I'm Dead has a country vibe, enhanced by the mouth harp and the slight twang. It's a conspiracy-theory sort of tune, but for all that it really does give you the idea that The Phoenix Foundation has something to say.

And so I'm sharing a romping, stomping number from what's mostly a solid indie band because if anything will induce you to find more from The Phoenix Foundation it's No-One Will Believe Me When I'm Dead. Don't believe me? Have a listen!

No-One Will Believe Me When I'm Dead by The Phoenix Foundation on Grooveshark

My Latest Music Page Updates