Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Bombanaza - Bob Schneider

-
Unknown

A few years ago I posted a song from Bob Schneider and then left you hanging, waiting for more. That wasn't very nice of me, but I bring you a song guaranteed to earn your forgiveness: Bombanaza. It's Latin but Austin white-boy Latin.

Considering Bob Schneider's folky, sometimes-country style on many of his albums, you may not be expecting the boogie-down horns and big sound of Bombanaza. The song is, however, a great deal of fun. If you find yourself looking for something a little more on the acoustic side, I recommend Funky Weather, which will still get your toes tapping and your booty shaking. And if you want something even wilder try Boombox.

Bombanaza by Bob Schneider on Grooveshark

My Latest Music Page Updates