Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Sh-Boom - The Crew Cuts

-
Unknown

Sh-Boom is one of those songs that I've known since I was a kid, though I haven't the faintest idea from where. It's long been an earworm and I've spent more than my fair share of time trying to emulate the "yaddadadadadadadada" part at speed. Just so you know, I still can't do it as well as The Crew Cuts.

Imagine my delight at hearing the song when watching Cars with my kids. I was sad it was so short but I've made up for it by making them listening to it fully many times since then. I'd like to think some day they'll have it stuck in their heads and will play it for their little ones, too. Until then, I want to share it with you.

Sh Boom by The Crew Cuts on Grooveshark

My Latest Music Page Updates