Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

The Jazz Greats - Bootsy Collins

-
Unknown

When a funk all-star songs a song about The Jazz Greats you know it's going to be good. And when that funkster is Bootsy Collins it's got to be goofy. In case you need a reason to listen, try the lines, "If the funk gets too hot for your rump, turn the other cheek bump." It's Friday on Thursday, which means that's all the reason you need. Have a listen, get your groove on with the jazzy horns, and let me know what you think.

The Jazz Greats by Bootsy Collins on Grooveshark

One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Hi, i think that i saw you visited my weblog thus i came to
    “return the favor”.I am trying to find things to improve my site!

    I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

    Have a look at my homepage ... The web’s premiere DJ community

My Latest Music Page Updates