Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

New Year's Eve - Dengue Fever

-
Unknown

I know it's a little late for a New Year's post, but this was the only new year song I had that wasn't either U2 (from back when they were awesome), sappy, or crappy. Seriously, have you heard ABBA's? Do yourself a favor and don't.

At any rate, Dengue Fever is always interesting and, I suspect, doubly so when you're partying. I've never listened to them drunk but I can't help but feel they'd be extra-entertaining, particularly Sober Driver.

I have no idea what they're singing but musically the song keeps me bopping. Enjoy, Happy New Year, and I hope your 2013 is filled with unusual music. I'll do my best to help with that part.

New Year's Eve by Dengue Fever on Grooveshark

My Latest Music Page Updates