Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Gunsmoke - Skinny Bitches

-
Unknown

Hesitant as I am about posting Skinny Bitches (I'm almost afraid to look at what searches bring people here), I do want to share Gunsmoke and its video with you. For those of you mildly offended by the name it may make you feel better to know that it's actually a male-female pair out of Toronto.

Whatever their name, the duo make some rockin' music, none more so than Gunsmoke. This is one of the few cases where I actually feel like the video adds to the song rather than distracting the listener: the frenetic and somewhat inexplicable action give you a reason to listen closer.

If you like what you hear, find Skinny Bitches on Bandcamp (I'm almost afraid to leave that as a link in case I get tagged as adult content). You can download their six-song EP for whatever amount you name and listen to the whole thing before you pick your price. It's well worth a listen and a few bucks.

My Latest Music Page Updates