Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

You Pick the Winner: I'm Telling Mom!

-
Unknown

This is one of those playlists that started with two songs I intended to post as a You Pick the Winner pair. Then I wondered how many other, similar songs I could find. Even deleting the worst from the pile I was left with nine songs asking, "Does your mother know?"

I've left my first two candidates at the top of the list: Jim Bianco's If Your Mama Knew and ABBA's Does Your Mother Know? Then move on to The Supremes, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Gary Glitter, Neil Diamond, and Nathan and the Zydeco Cha Chas. To round it out there are groups called Lordi and Termites. I'm pretty sure there are at least half a dozen genres represented here, if not a separate one for each song.

Whatever your lines of distinction, have a listen and let me know which of the nine "if mama knew" songs you like best. While I love the zydeco song, Your Mama Don't Know I still love Bianco and ABBA so I don't really have a stand-out favorite. I need your votes, my dears!

I'm Telling Mom by legbamel on Grooveshark

My Latest Music Page Updates