Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Mashup of the Month: Black or White Dynamite - MashMike

-
Unknown

Who’d have thought Ram Jam, Michael Jackson, and Taio Cruz would make such a dance-inspiring combination? MashMike, apparently, in this fantastic mashup of Black or White, Black Betty, and Dynamite over a Spartan back track that lets the vocals really shine.

You can, naturally, download Black or White Dynamite for free from SoundCloud. While you're there, have a cruise through some of the other fantastic mashes MashMike has done. I particularly recommend The A-Team Zumba and, if you, like I do, have a youngster fond of Gangnam Style, a fun torture tool called Gagnam Style for a White Guy.

(As a side note, I have apparently lost the ability to tell what day it is and have posted my MotM late again. Sorry! I'll have to add a reminder to my calendar or something. At least I didn't forget entirely.)

Black Or White Dynamite (2010) by Michael Jackson vs. Taio Cruz vs. Ram Jam on Grooveshark

My Latest Music Page Updates