Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

What's Up, What's Up - Nils Landgren Funk Unit

-
Unknown

What's Up, What's Up, my darlings? I've brought you Nils Landgren Funk Unit to funk up your Saturday. You just can't beat some Swedish funk of a weekend evening.

In truth, the Funk Unit is as much jazz as it is funk, with a little swing sensibility thrown into the mix. You know what a sucker I am for a horn section and Nils Landgren has them in spades, grooving and jamming and generally making me dance like a fool.

Enjoy What's Up, What's Up. If you like it, you might want to move on to House Party and Stuff Like That. Do let me know what you think or if you have a favorite Nils Landgren Funk Unit tune to share!

What's Up, What's Up by Nils Landgren Funk Unit on Grooveshark

My Latest Music Page Updates