Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

You Pick the Winner: Koko Taylor vs. The Spencer Davis Group

-
Unknown

For today, a musical battle of the sexes: I'm a Man versus I'm a Woman. That's a bluesy, Hammond-organ rocker versus a full-on blues shouter, The Spencer Davis Group from the late-mid sixties against Koko Taylor from a couple of years later.

Let me know, my dears, which you find to be a better take on the respective genders. Do you prefer the Spencer David Group admitting to a messy flat or Ms. Taylor claiming she can make love to a crocodile? Personally, I've never been a big fan of Hammond-heavy tunes, with the noted exception of Booker T and the MGs, but I'm not posting this to tell you what to think. I want you to pick the winner!

I'm a MaWoman by legbamel on Grooveshark

My Latest Music Page Updates