Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Songs My Kids Like: Bundy - Animal Alpha

-
Unknown

Bundy is one of those songs that I don't really understand how it came into regular rotation at our house. I believe it was the misapprehension that the leader screams "shut your freezer" in the chorus. That spawns a silly conversation every time it comes on around here.

If I remember correctly the song came to our attention via one video game or another. We jam to the song plenty but somehow I never felt it necessary to find more from such an angry, somewhat creepy band. If you're not familiar with Animal Alpha, would you guess that Bundy is pretty representative of their sound? I'll do some digging one of these days and let you know if it is.

Bundy by Animal Alpha on Grooveshark

My Latest Music Page Updates