Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Jezzebella - Vintage Trouble

-
Unknown

Vintage Trouble has only been around a couple of years but you'd never guess it to listen to them. The clean production and, yes, vintage soul sound hark back to a day when you could count on a band to sound as great live as they do on vinyl (or, y'know, in bytes). From what I see and hear, appearances are not deceiving.

Much as I like their old-school take, most of their songs tend toward the down-tempo end of the spectrum. When I heard Jezzebella, however, I knew I had the perfect offering for you, my darlings. Have a listen and, if you like it half as much as I do, head over to the Vintage Trouble web site for a slew of videos and a lot more info on the band.

Jezzebella by Vintage Trouble on Grooveshark

My Latest Music Page Updates