Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

History Repeating - Propellerheads feat. Shirley Bassey

-
Unknown

Many moons ago, I shared with you Shirley Bassey's cover of Get the Party Started and how much I loved the song she performed with Propellerheads. Yet here it is, three and a half years later, and I still haven't shared History Repeating.

Obviously, it's past time I rectified that lapse. Please enjoy this James Bond theme without an appropriate film, a perfect intersection of Dame Shirley's oeuvre and some slammin' electro from a duo that sadly only ever released a single full-length album. If you enjoy History Repeating do check out the rest of their work, handily available on Grooveshark. I particularly recommend Echo and Bounce.

History Repeating Feat. Miss Shirley Bassey by Propellerheads on Grooveshark

My Latest Music Page Updates