Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Mashup of the Month: My Zumps - Fissunix

-
Unknown

Do you know what you need? I do. It's a new, improved version of a Black Eyed Peas song, with music much more appropriate to the lyrics. Happily, Fissunix has taken some lovely circus music and fixed My Humps so that it's actually fun to listen to.

I picture the band in little bear suits, balancing on unicycles and dancing even more awkwardly than they normally do. Naturally, you can pick up My Zumps from the Fissunix web site. And if you just can't get enough you can try the DJ Zebra version on his "Fait son Cinema" double album. Both are free as proverbial birds but without the crapping on your windshield. I've also included both versions right here for you to enjoy.

Double Zumps by legbamel on Grooveshark

My Latest Music Page Updates