Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Quadruple Hush - Various Artists

-
Unknown

In my pursuit for some quiet time, I'm listening to songs called Hush. With luck I'll find a way to convince every to to just shush it for a bit so I can write this for you.

Okay, I made that up. I do, however, have four songs titled Hush and I thought it might be interesting to listen to the lot of them in a row. I was right.

So for this Sunday night or Monday morning, let's have Squirrel Nut Zippers versus The Knux versus Deep Purple versus KRS-One. That's one neo-swing, one classic rock, and a pair of hip hop songs from different decades.

Have a listen to the four and let me know which Hush you like best. The Squirrel Nut Zippers song drags a bit for my taste but it's a lullaby sort of tune so that works with the lyrics. I have nostalgic ties to the Deep Purple and KRS-One versions but I'm familiar with all four and I don't really have a favorite.

Quadruple Hush by legbamel on Grooveshark

My Latest Music Page Updates