Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

All These Things that I've Done - The Killers

-
Unknown

Some songs leap right into your head with a single hearing and linger there for years. Such was the case with All These Things that I’ve Done from The Killers.

In fact, I had no idea what song it was. I wandered around for years singing, “I’ve got soul but I’m not a soldier” without knowing from where it came. Then one afternoon I tossed in “Hot Fuss” and there, to my immense relief, I found the line in all its choir-backed glory.

And so I'm sharing it here with you all. I'm still not quite sure what the line means, but it's definitely going to be an earworm for me for a very long time. Hopefully it sticks with you, too.

All These Things I've Done by The Killers on Grooveshark

My Latest Music Page Updates