Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

She's Crafty - Beastie Boys

-
Unknown

Sometimes I choose to inflict songs on you because they're stuck in my head. Today is one of those days. I've had She's Crafty lodged firmly in my brain for three days. Clearly, the Beastie Boys want you to listen to it. I'm willing to oblige, if they will let me off the hook for it. Actually, She's Crafty is a song you should all know, anyway. If you've never heard it then enjoy this piece of late 80s rap nostalgia. If you haven't listened to it for a few years, you're definitely due. When the song first came out I didn't get why the cab driver could recognize her "by the back of her head". It's actually funnier now that I do.

She's Crafty by Beastie Boys on Grooveshark

My Latest Music Page Updates