Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Invaders - The Pinker Tones

-
Unknown

What goes better with US Turkey Day than electro-pop from Barcelona? That's right: nothing. And so on this Thanksgiving Eve lets all enjoy a little invasion from The Pinker Tones who just happen to coincidentally fit that description.

While I toyed with posting some other of their tunes I decided to go with Invaders because of the the chorus: "We are the band from outer Spain." I thought that might give you darlings as much of a smile as it did me. Have a listen to this one and, if you enjoy it and its harmonica loop, wander over to the Pinker Tones page on Grooveshark for album after album of the good stuff.

Invaders by The Pinker Tones on Grooveshark

My Latest Music Page Updates