Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Hairbangers - Fissunix & DJ Schmolli

-
Unknown

I've been hoarding mashups but it's definitely time to share another with you all. As much as I love Hairbangers without the video I can't resist sharing the video as well, with a whole class of colorfully-dressed elementary school students headbanging to a Kreator song, Phobia, while Willow Smith sounding filled with attitude over the whole, pounding mess. It's the perfect expression of how these two songs that should never have met were mated to produce something wildly energetic. As with all the mashups I post, you can download Hairbangers for free, in this case from the Fissunix Official.FM site. If you don't want to download it, you clearly have not yet watched the video. Whip My Hair, indeed.

My Latest Music Page Updates