Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Mashed Like Teen Spirit

-
Unknown

Usually, when I do a mashup post I pick a single favorite for the day. But today I've got four mashes based on Nirvana's Smells Like Teen Spirit. You can whistle along with The Jackson 5 in Smells Like Rockin' Robin, do the robot with Daft Punk's Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger in Smells Stronger, and get Rick-rolled with Never Gonna Give Up Your Teen Spirit. All of that is a countdown to The Final Teen Spirit in which Nirvana meets Europe.

Naturally, you can download these bad boys for free. The first hails from Go Home Productions, the second is courtesy of Party Ben, the Astley version came from DJ Morgoth, and the final mash was the brain child of Wax Audio. If that isn't enough to entertain you of a Sunday afternoon then there's little more I can do. If you pick only one, try the first. It makes Cobain sound almost happy, a feat more magical than Lucky Charms!

One Response so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    Should you still thirst for more, I've found a fifth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elnKQEGiWKg Smells Like Kesha's G6. I'm guessing that's pretty smelly.

My Latest Music Page Updates