Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

This Town - DJ Le Clown

-
Unknown

I’d never really been a fan of Sparks’ This Town Ain’t Big Enough (For the Both of Us) from this mashup but, as an enormous fan of the Peter Gunn theme song, I didn’t care when I saw that it had been included. I had to have it. This mash, as they so often are, is more than the sum of its parts.

In this case that means that it was a great remix of a not-so-hot song (though there are an awful lot of Sparks fans out there who would disagree vehemently) into something I love. You can pick this one up from Mashuptown for free, as the "official" DJ Le Clown site redirects to his MySpace account. While you’re there you can peruse his other selections like Sweet Lobster or Bumble Star Galactica.

My Latest Music Page Updates