Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Mina do Condominio - Pierre Aderne

-
Unknown

I don't have a lot to say about Mina do Condominio except that it's lovely and most certainly not pop. But I would love for you to enjoy it, too, and to let me know if you're familiar with Pierre Aderne. This is yet another gift from Putamayo but apparently he played SXSW in 2008 for the lucky folks who get to go to such things.

Here is yet another artist who lets someone write a glowing bio for his official web site that only talks about his most recent project. That's super and sounds like something that's right up my alley but sheesh, give me an actual bio on the about page, people! Apparently Pierre Aderne was born in France but grew up in Brazil and apparently had quite a lot of success with a band called Habeas Corpus before going solo. I guess you know what I'll be hunting down this weekend! In the meantime, let me know what you think. Thanks!

My Latest Music Page Updates