Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Indios do Norte - Forro in the Dark

-
Unknown

I had a wonderful string of posts ready for you darlings this weekend but I left them at work. Instead, you'll have to suffer through my digging about in my music library at Grooveshark and saying to myself, "Why the hell didn't I post this song already?!" Well, you don't have to hear that part but you do get to enjoy the results of the music I tucked away for a rainy day.

The first one I bumped into that I knew I had to share was Forro in the Dark. Imagine my surprise when I realized I'd neglected to alert you fine people to the joy of these Brazilian expats and songs like Indios do Norte. Well shame on me and I apologize. You should have been dancing to these great guys three years ago!

My Latest Music Page Updates