Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Jukebox Roots: Bounce - System of a Down

-
Unknown

I posted Bounce more than two years ago but it was before I had discovered the joys of Grooveshark and, yet again, the imeem widget has died. So why am I posting it today? Because I'm in a mood and everything I listened to this morning seemed boring, trite, or just annoying. Then System of a Down popped up in my play list and I bounced along. I actually smiled. That was enough to make it the song of the day but then I realized that the original post was pointless and stupid, just like the rest of my morning. That seemed to make Bounce perfect. Now if only I had a pogo stick...

2 Responses so far.

  1. timethief says:

    You cracked me up. I think I need a grooveshark account. :)

  2. Unknown says:

    Thanks! I highly recommend Grooveshark (obviously). You never know what sorts of wacky things you can find on there and it's free.

My Latest Music Page Updates