Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Blue Dragon - Hot Lava

-
Unknown

Normally I'm not a big fan of "cute". Hot Lava, however, has slipped past my grouch defenses and snuck their particular brand of twee into regular rotation. How, you may ask, has this creatively-adorable band gotten to me? I was prepared to post Apple+Option+Fire to explain it with a note that it took several listens before it really got to me. Then I thought I'd see if there were a video to include. Imagine my chagrin when I found myself won over completely by the cute overload of Blue Dragon. In my defense, I defy you not to laugh at least once during this video or to imagine yourself doing a better job of the "spinach in your teeth" illustration. Be honest, you did, didn't you?

My Latest Music Page Updates