Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Shake Your ______ - Various Artists

-
Unknown

I got to thinking about how many songs exhort you to shake your something or other. Naturally, I had to make a list. I've excluded some of the really dreadful (although I left Junior Senior's Shake Your Coconuts for hilarity) and some of the repetitious (like several versions of Shake Your Hips that were nearly identical). I still have fifteen different Shake Your _____ songs to share with you today, ranging from AC/DC to 2 Live Crew. I've arranged them in alphabetical order to keep from showing favoritism (and because I couldn't decide which was my favorite, although I have the first two on vinyl from when I was a kid so they hold a special place in my heart and my music collection). Tell me if I've missed a great Shake Your _____ song, please. You know I always want more!

My Latest Music Page Updates