Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Hooked on a Feeling - Various Artists

-
Unknown

Everyone loves cheese. That holds true for music as much as for food. Some enjoy brie or Gouda and some Velveeta, but everyone likes something cheesy. I've admitted enough cheese love by now that you shouldn't be surprised by another admission. It happens that I'm not the only one who loves this song, and I can prove it. Witness nine different versions of Hooked on a Feeling, including the original from BJ Thomas, the hugely popular Blue Swede version, a horrid cover from Baja Men, and the cheese master himself, David Hasselhof. [Note: Grooveshark was being very, very difficult yesterday and then I accidentally published this post with only the first sentence or so. It's been a rough blogging weekend. Maybe this goofiness will make up for any confusion.]

My Latest Music Page Updates