Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Fraima - Fishtank Ensemble

-
Unknown

A while ago I got an e-mail from the World Music News Wire alerting me to their fabulous site. They don't post music but they do have lengthy articles about little-known music acts from around the world. I finally got around to checking out the site and have been reading avidly for quite some time. I thought I'd share one of the acts about whose new album they recently posted, Fishtank Ensemble. The album released May 11, 2010, "Woman in Sin", wasn't available on Grooveshark but you can listen to "Samurai over Serbia" there. Here, I'll just share a taste, the song Fraima, and my recommendation that you have a look at the site and get your fill of not-pop world goodness.

My Latest Music Page Updates