Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

You Pick the Winner! George Clinton versus Timbaland

-
Unknown

I've decided to start a new game here at The NPJ. I'm going to post two songs about the topic and you tell me which one you like the best. I got this idea when I heard Timbaland's Carry Out with Justin Timberlake, which reminded me immediately of George Clinton's Do Fries Go with that Shake? I've loved the latter for years and the two bear such a striking resemblance in subject matter that I wondered if Timbaland was a George Clinton fan. (In case you're wondering how in the world I could possibly post a mainstream song like Carry Out, well, my kids can't have such esoteric taste just yet. They still listen to commercial radio.) In any case, drop me a note and let me know which song you think is better. or at least manages to make you hungry for a greasy burger...and fries.

My Latest Music Page Updates