Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

The KNUX

-
Unknown

This post must be prefaced with a Parental Advisory, as The KNUX tend to have relatively foul mouths and unenlightened attitudes toward the role of women in modern society. That said, I like these guys. I feel like I should be outraged but I still catch myself playing Bang! Bang! and cranking up the bass on the tiny subwoofer attached to my computer.

I was surprised to find that I hadn't added any songs from The KNUX to The NPJ already, but with the advent of a new album (none of which has yet been uploaded to Grooveshark but, heck, they don't even have the new stuff on their MySpace profile) I thought I'd rectify the oversight. Besides, it's high time I got some more unclassifiable hip-hop out to you all.

My Latest Music Page Updates