Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Food & Creative Love - Rusted Root

-
Unknown

It's lunchtime here at the NPJ, but I find myself posting for you dedicated readers instead of eating, as I so often do. Truthfully, I can stand to skip the meals and this offers more entertainment than sitting around stuffing my face, anyway. Being hungry, however, means that I tend to be attracted to songs about food and eating. Generally I resist the temptation to post such songs as I know from whence that interest has come. Food & Creative Love stands as one of the few that has stood the test of time and remains one of the best Rusted Root songs out there. For a grey day with a blizzard pending, enjoy a song about two things that would make this afternoon a whole lot better. I know I will, before I head back to work and hoping that the snow holds off until I arrive safely home.

My Latest Music Page Updates