Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Red Right Hands - Harlem Shakes

-
Unknown

Another day, another template. I decided that the one I had yesterday was too fussy and simply wouldn't line up the way I wanted it. This bright, shiny new one is almost the "good one" to the evil twin I used to have. At any rate, obviously I've not had much time for considering the good stuff playing in the background while I've been fiddling with the colors and layout of two different templates.

I have, however, been increasingly intrigued by Harlem Shakes. Upon first listen, I thought them too much noise and too little music, but I'm hardly one to rely upon first impressions. The more I hear from them, the more I like. Red Right Hands offers a good sample of their sound, a sort of electro-indie groove that I'm coming to quite like.

My Latest Music Page Updates