Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Condi, Condi - Steve Earle

-
Unknown

I heard Steve Earle on the World Cafe, today, and enjoyed it so much that I've been listening to a lot of his music since. I've decided that you should all hear Condi, Condi both because it's a great, almost reggae-sounding song from a great album ("The Revolution Starts Now") and because it sounds as though Steve Earle is stalking the former Secretary of State, Condoleeza Rice. I wanted to post F the CC but decided that it was a bit too family un-friendly for a weekday post. Should you wish to hear that one or a bunch of others, click over to Grooveshark from the player below. Unfortunately, you won't find his newest album, "Townes", represented there yet but you can listen to lots of his older songs. You can listen to today's live session on NPR, too.

My Latest Music Page Updates