Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Bag of Hammers - Thao Nguyen & The Get Down Stay Down

-
Unknown

Bag of Hammers is one of those songs that has really grown on me. The first time I heard it, I like the imagery enough to pick it up but I wasn't so in love with the song. Over the past few months, its become one of my favorites, especially for listening to at volume while driving. It surprised me to discover that I'd not already posted it here, so I thought I'd rectify that oversight. Now that The NPJ is a year old, I'll be re-posting some of the first songs that I added with handy-dandy players, which will mean some Grooveshark uploading and likely will be a slow process. While I'm doing that, I'm as open to your recommendations as always so please feel free to drop me a note. I'll keep finding new things to love, as well, so don't worry that things will stagnate. I just want those songs to be as accessible as the newer posts.

My Latest Music Page Updates