Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Guarded by Monkeys - Cracker

-
Unknown

Normally, I'd never add a Cracker song to my blog, but I'm trying something a little new. I love the idea of Guarded by Monkeys, but the execution leaves a lot to be desired, in my ever-so-humble opinion. I can't decide, however, just who ought to cover this song to give the concept the flair that it deserves.

Thus arises my question to you. Who would you like to see cover a song that essentially says to a woman, "You're so beautiful that you should be the queen of some jungle tribe, worshipped by all and guarded by monkeys"? Who could really pull this one off and make it the tribute, the ode that it could be? I fear that I've heard the song often enough that I'm drawing a complete blank.

2 Responses so far.

  1. Kalen says:

    YOU ROCK! MAN THAT WAS SO AWESOME!

My Latest Music Page Updates