Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Canada's Really Big - The Arrogant Worms

-
Unknown

For this fine Canada Day, enjoy a funny, folky tune from Canada's funniest folkies, The Arrogant Worms. I first heard of these folks on an album of songs from Car Talk, with their great track Horizon. Every time I see one of those cars, I think of this song.

But that's not what I started this post to share. The Arrogant Worms are, after all, Canadians and thus may be celebrating Canada Day at this very moment. Whether they do so or not, they have left this proof of their enduring patriotism and wit. You'll get an education about the fine country, as a bonus. I couldn't find a video of the band that had decent sound quality, so you'll have to settle for this goofiness. Happy Birthday, Canada!

My Latest Music Page Updates