Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Gentle on My Mind - Dean Martin

-
Unknown

As an apology for picking two consecutive truncated songs (if you aren't signed in to imeem), I'm offering you this yodelly, swingin' tune from Dean Martin. You may well be familiar with That's Amore and even Ain't That a Kick in the Head, but Deano had a lot of great songs up his musical sleeve. I wasn going to post On a Slow Boat to China, but then I saw this one on the list and I don't think I've ever heard it anywhere besides my own house. Enjoy a little Rat Pack and I'll see if I can't find something a wee bit more recent for tomorrow.

2 Responses so far.

  1. Rory says:

    Oh Man. You can never go wrong with Dino! The smoothest of the smooth.

    Nice selection.

  2. Unknown says:

    That's what I think; when in doubt, try Dean or Frankie.

My Latest Music Page Updates