Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Black Mission Goggles - Man Man

-
Unknown

I apologize for the exceedingly brief note, but to make up for it I've discovered this strange little piece from Man Man, who have a catalog of strange little songs. I listened to a dozen today, but this one was my favorite. Tomorrow I'll write something a bit more substantive.

2 Responses so far.

  1. That's quite bizarre reminds me a bit if the "faux weimar" sound of the Doors "whiskey bar" song or a mad Tom Waites song.


    P.S
    I am not even going to mention the sad fact you have a Paulo Nuttini song on your site.

  2. Unknown says:

    I had a wild afternoon and Man Man actually made a pretty good soundtrack for it. That can't be a good sign. :)

    I'll not apologize for liking the occasional bit of cheese with my crackers, young man. Pay no attention to the Nuttini behind the Winehouse.

My Latest Music Page Updates