Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

My Life on This Crazy Train Sucks (So What?)

-
Unknown

It's been a long time since I posted a mashup, but finally not only do I have a fantastic cross-decade mash for you but it comes with a video. You can download My Life on This Crazy Train Sucks (So What?) from the new site for mash-masters Dan Mei and Marc Johnce, the Danish-German Mashup Forces. While the name of the track is a bit cumbersome, how else could you title a creation from so many elements? Start with Ozzy Osborne and his Crazy Train, add Pink mourning her lost love, throw in some Kelly Clarkson mourning the potential loss of her love, and round out the mix with Daft Punk's Technologic. I have to say that the song gives some much-needed loosening-up to Ms. Clarkson, who comes across more as a pop technician than a musician on most songs. But the sum of this song adds up to more than its parts, as all of my favorite mashups.

My Latest Music Page Updates