Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

A Cartoon Bee in the Springtime - The Extraordinaires

-
Unknown

Some days, you need a song that makes you smile. This bright, sunny spring day requires a song just like that. Happily, I’ve gone out and found A Cartoon Bee in the Springtime for you, to save you the trouble. At the moment, Grooveshark’s widget-maker page won’t work (nor has it for the past two hours) so I’ll make a more attractive widget at the earliest possible time. In the meanwhile, have a listen to this goofy, jazzy, doodle of a song from The Extroardinaires via imeem. I haven’t listened to much of their catalog, but this song, at least, lends credence to their name. Oh, did I mention that it’s got a kazoo and whistling? It has both, and a mouth harp.
Edited 4/8/09 to replace the imeem widget with the lovely Grooveshark version.

2 Responses so far.

  1. Chanel says:

    sorry for the inconvenience, but the Grooveshark Widgets site is back online now.

  2. Unknown says:

    Huzzah! Yours are so much more attactive and unobtrusive than imeem's. Thanks for letting me know.

My Latest Music Page Updates