Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Fresh Fruit - Procol Harem

-
Unknown

I'm trying something new, as I explore the possibilities of Grooveshark for finding music. If the widget is as clean here as it appears on their site, and if I can find as many songs there as I have at imeem, I'll probably start using theirs exclusively. As a test, enjoy Procol Harem extolling the virtues of Fresh Fruit, for both you and your dog. I thought about posting Souvenir of London, but wasn't sure that a song about venereal disease, no matter how subtle, was quite to best start with a new service. After all, you can't download from them, right now, so it's not like you'll get a souvenir.

You can't buy many Procol Harem tracks individually, but you can buy Exotic Birds And Fruit on which you get As Strong as Sampson, as well.

[Edited to note that I really like the look of this widget, barring the easily-fixable fact that it's too narrow. Let me know if you've got a favorite music source/player that you love. I'm experimenting with the NPJ, so I'm open to suggestions. Thanks!]

My Latest Music Page Updates