Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Boysenberry Beat - Morgantj

-
Unknown

I'm not generally a fan of the 8-bit genre. Generally the music turns out more cute and retro than enjoyable or danceable. That is not the case, however, with Morgantj's Boysenberry Beat. You can listen to and download the song (for free) from that post at the 8-Bit Collective, as well as read what he has to say about its creation. I don't know if the fact that he used something more musically sophisticated to create the track explains why I find it, well, more musically sophisticated or if I simply haven't been exposed to really well-done 8-bit music. If you've got some stunners to recommend, please post them. I'd love to give them a listen.

One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Nice Information.. Thx for sharing this

    information

My Latest Music Page Updates