Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Man of My Dreams

-
Unknown

I am posting this plea for help, if anyone actually has this song. I was listening to the radio today and heard a song called Man of My Dreams by Canadian Brenda Baker, from her second album, "Daughter of Double-Dare". It slayed me, with its retro-pop chorus and surreal lyrics. The only information that I was able to unearth was on her official web site, where I listened to a few more songs from the album. I highly recommend Call Yourself a Woman, but I'd love to get my hands on Man of My Dreams.

If anyone knows where I can get a listen to more of Ms. Baker's work or buy this song individually, please leave me a note. I wish I could link to it, but all of my normal sources have failed me. Indeed, I was so distraught that I completely forgot to post yesterday. Help!

My Latest Music Page Updates