Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Burning Down the Hard Rock Cafe

-
Unknown

I wouldn't normally put a file anywhere that unscrupulous folks could download it, but Farm Accident was never on the radar, as far as I can tell, and certainly doesn't appear anywhere I've looked for free places to listen to them, not even Burning Down the Hard Rock Cafe. Amazon doesn't seem to have ever heard of Farm Accident. At any rate, Burning Down the Hard Rock Cafe may sound like country and western at first, but it's a pretty clean folk song with fabulous lyrics that will get stuck in your head after a few listens. I just had to share it. You can buy the album or individual tunes here.

One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    ...please where can I buy a unicorn?

My Latest Music Page Updates