Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

You Pick the Winner: Jellyfish vs. Will Dailey

-
Unknown

It’s time again for You Pick the Winner, the exciting game in which I offer you a choice between two songs about the same general topic and you tell me which one does a better job. In this round, we pit Will Dailey against Jellyfish. I’ve made no secret of the fact that I very much like the former but it just so happens that I adore the latter as well. Both Baby’s Coming Back and Love Is on the Way are ridiculously happy songs, ones with which I think all of us can identify to some extent. They share similar, simple beginnings and tell the story of men who practically tap dancing over the fact that a woman with whom they are in love will soon be knocking on the door. Dailey’s take includes a few more instruments but the two share a similarity, both in story and in structure. Which one to you like better?

My Latest Music Page Updates