Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Kung-Fu on the Internet - Love Is All

-
Unknown

With a name like Love Is All, you'd expect this band to be sappy and predictable. I'm here to tell you that they are anything but. I've been entertaining myself today listening to their work and grooving on the drums and synths, the saxes and the semi-punk sound that they've put together. Kung-Fu on the Internet embodies a lot of what I post here on The NPJ - "What you need is kung fu kicks not emotional content!" I try not to get too emotional on here, to post some fun and perhaps something thought-provoking from time to time. I think Love Is All falls into the former category, but it did make me think enough to inspire this post so maybe it covers both intentions.

My Latest Music Page Updates