Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Double Dutch Bus - Frankie Smith

-
Unknown

I had intended to post a completely different song, but in the midst of my compiling videos for my newest lens (about old-school, 80s hip hop and rap, which isn't quite ready for prime time, yet) I ran across the Double Dutch Bus from Frankie Smith. Before I knew it, I'd watched the whole thing and taken three different trips down memory lane. For those of your too young to remember when double dutch was about the jumping and not the flips, start with this YouTube video. From there, you can watch the flashier competitions, if you like. But before you wander off, don't forget about Frankie. Double Dutch Bus can really get you in the mood to dance, if not jump some rope.

My Latest Music Page Updates